Punakawan 6149-6150 Jakarta

Punakawan 6149-6150 the group that helps :)

Name:
Location: South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

heyy.. we are Nela, Randi, Nami, and Rendy.. 4 young and wonderful peeps ;) we came from the same school, our lovely Al-Izhar Pondok Labu. :) [Nela] Ravenala Regia 25.December.1989 [Randi] Aditya Randi P. 15.October.1988 [Nami] Namira Amalia 28.May.1989 [Rendy] Rendy Wisnu P. 13.December.1989

Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Personal Tid-Bits

My Personal Tid-Bits
Me my self, has been a Scout for as long as I can remember. My first patrol was Eagle Patrol in Troop 6149, until this day, I remember a phrase that say “Only the Eagle that Have The Courage to Fly Alone”. That was when I was still 7 years old, and as I grow older, I followed my patrol to the 20th World Jamboree in Thailand, I also become an active member of Scoutlink, a group of young people who use and abuse the internet into it’s limit in the name of scouting. Nah, that last part is untrue, but what true is that every year, the Scouting Movement held a Jamboree that knows even less boundary, it is called Jamboree on the Internet and Jamboree on the Air. The former one is being held in the Internet on a chat server addressed at irc.scoutlink.net and the later is performed on the various radio wavelength.
Anyway, through Scouting I have made a lot of new friends, be it in the National scale, and even on the International scale. It is un-imaginable if I were to join other movement. With Scouting too, the friends I made are not only friends, they are became your brothers and sisters. And boy, it is a lot of fun to be a Scout. I have learn about Leadership, Teamwork, Friendship, Courage, Pioneering, Climbing, Cycling, and the Internet. Also, in part of my duty that I remember and do the Scout Promise and Law, which corespondent very nicely with the message of Islam, to do good deeds daily and to be thrifty and all the other good things to do in life.
With Scouting as a way of life, I enjoy my life better.

5 Comments:

Blogger Metro Indonesia said...

[url=https://www.metroindonesia.info/2020/06/launching-kampung-idaman-sebagai-upaya.html"9]Metroindonesia.info[/url]

June 27, 2020 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Metro Indonesia said...

[url=https://www.metroindonesia.info/2020/06/launching-kampung-idaman-sebagai-upaya.html]Metroindonesia.info[/url]

June 27, 2020 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Metro Indonesia said...

Metro Indonesia Tampil Beda dan Terpercaya

June 27, 2020 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Metro Indonesia said...

Metro Indonesia Berani Tampil beda dan terpercaya

June 27, 2020 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Nur M said...

Tips biar semangat nulis skripsi

October 22, 2021 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home